ILLUMINA AND/OR PACBIO NGS APPLICATIONS
- Whole genome sequencing: de novo and resequencing
- Exome sequencing
- Genome-wide DNA methylation analysis
- Transcriptome sequencing:
- Full-length transcriptome sequencing: ISO-Seq
- Amplicon sequencing
- Sequencing of CRISPR libraries
- Base modification analysis (epigenetic studies)
» stranded mRNA
» total RNA (rRNA depleted)
» small non-coding RNA
SINGLE-CELL GENOMICS APPLICATIONS
- Gene expression
- Cell surface protein analysis
- CNV and SNV
- Targeted sequencing (soon)
- Spatial gene expression profiling (soon)
Our services cover all stages of NGS projects, including experimental design, sample preparation (for single-cell projects), samples QC, library preparation, sequencing, and data analysis.
We set high value on the quality and reproducibility of our work. Standard protocols are performed according to the established and verified SOPs.
To keep up with the rapid progress and new developments in the NGS field we take care to use state-of-the-art equipment, regularly update NGS pipelines and introduce new protocols.
Broad panel of sequencing instruments and library preparation automation solutions allow us to address projects of various scales and to respond to the growing demand for NGS services.